Sunrise Auction Company specializes in online auctions that ensure we are able to reach a wide market of potential buyers.
Surise Auction Company specializes in all of these areas. Sunrise Auction Company has been conducting and facilitating auctions for the past 25 years. A combination of organization, leadership and family values lead to succesful auctions, leaving you well-informed from start to finish
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you throughout the selling process
The online auction process is simple and stress free. Here are the steps it will take for a successful auction:
1. Sunrise Auction Company will come out to your house to assess whether an auction is right for you.
2. After determining that an auction is the correct fit for your needs, we will draw up a contract for you to sign, listing the terms of the auction, set up fees if applicable, advertising fees, dates, times, etc.
3. Sunrise Auction Company staff will come to your residency and move your items to our indoor auction facility.
4. Sunrise Auction Company staff will store your items until they are ready for auction
5. Sunrise Auction Company will catalogue your items including taking pictures, writing up accurate descriptions, and preparing all your items to be sold online using our advanced and easy to use online auction software.
6. The auction will run for one week. Three days prior to close of auction, Sunrise Auction Company will host an open house where the public will be able to view all items being sold in person.
7. The day after the auction closes, all high winning bidders pay and pick up their items or have them shipped to their home.
8. After the auction closes, Sunrise Auction Company will issue you a check for all items sold, and an itemization for all your items sold.