The live auction process is simple and stress free. Here are the steps it will take for a successful auction:
1. Ernie the auctioneer will come out to your house to assess whether an auction is right for you.
2. After determining that an auction is the correct fit for your needs, he will draw up a contract for you to sign, listing the terms of the auction, set up fees if applicable, advertising fees, date, time, location etc.
3. The week before the auction, Sunrise Auction Company staff will come to your residency and start organizing items to be sold at auction.
4. The day of the auction Sunrise Auction Company staff will arrive a few hours early to set up for the auction. The auction will start promptly at the time that was arranged.
5. After the auction is over, Sunrise Auction Company will issue you a check for all items sold.